Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Gary Connolly HMM 363 RVN 66-67

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Connolly HMM 363 RVN 66-67

Does anyone know what happened to Gary Connolly of Carmichael, California?
    He was a member of our squadron when I was in Viet Nam '67.

He also flew for Air America 70-72?

Felix Steele,

Gary Connolly

Gary, about whom I made inquiries in the late 1990s since he was my co-pilot for a time while he was in HMM-362, is reported to have died while piloting a crop dusting helicopter somewhere in central California. Unfortunately, I no longer remember who was the source of the report.

Comment

Gary Connolly

Tom,

Thank you for the info.
      I found a Social Security Death Index showing a Gary J. Connolly died 7-1-75 and was born in 1942. That fit pretty good for date of birth, but I had no inkling of his demise.
      He and I were good friends during our time at HMM 363 in Dong Ha and Marble Mtn.
      Also at Air America where I spent one year. He stayed with AA for the duration, I went to Australia and on to college in Arizona.

I always wondered why I never saw his name on the Popasmoke list.

Felix Steele

Comment

Working...
      X