Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Iraq-Flown Flags, Limited Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Iraq-Flown Flags, Limited Time

Iraq-Flown Flags, Limited Time

All,

Capt. Kotlinski of VMM-263 and Lt. Chris Garnier of HMH-361 are honored to fly American flags for those interested.

Offer valid through MARCH 01, 2008

Cost: (includes flag, certificate, shipping, handling)

$25 POPASMOKE Members
    $50 non-Members

see details here:

http://usmc81.blogspot.com/2008/01/i...ican-flag.html

• Jardo Opocensky, Jr.
    replied
    Flag

Just so every one knows I received the flag yesterday.
    OORRAAHH

Leave a comment:

• Jardo Opocensky, Jr.
    replied
    It wouldn't be the Marines if there wasn't a SNAFU.
    Thanks for your help
    Give our regards to the squadron for a job well done. We have our 300 anniversary for our town this year we plan flying the flag for memorial day.
    S/F
    Jardo

Leave a comment:

• GARY ALLS
    replied
    Flag for VFW

Jardo,

I received and e-mail from Ltcol Rock and also from Capt Kotlowski. Your letter to Capt. Kotlowski was went to another unit but he received it Tuesday and your flag is on the way and you should be getting it soon. He stated that he was sorry for the foul up.
    What a great bunch of Marines they are!!

S/F Gary
    HMM-263 '66-'67

Leave a comment:

• GARY ALLS
    replied
    Flag for VFW

Jardo,

I have e-mailed LtCol Rock who is CO of VMM-263 in regards to your question. As Soon as I hear anything, I'll get back to you. He is very good about answering his e-mails. Should have an answer soon.

S/F Gary Alls
    HMM-263 '66-'67

Leave a comment:

• Jardo Opocensky, Jr.
    replied
    Where is our flag

Our local VFW Post sent $50 cash money to Cpt Kotlinski VMM-263 back in January under the impression he was going to send us a flag that was flown by his squadron in Iraq.
    I believe the squadron has rotated back to the States.
    Maybe he is going to hand deliver the flag.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X