Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

My Marine, My Lover, My HERO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Marine, My Lover, My HERO

Hello everyone.. Im new to this website thing here. I just wanted to say I just returned from San Diego MCRD. I was visiting my boyfriend/Fiance who's been in the Marines for 4 years and has been to Iraq twice (Operation Iraqi Freedom), was wounded in action and recieved the Purple Heart. I am so proud of him although he is going through reconstructive surgery from the shrapnel scattered throughout his body, especially his leg. He is the greatest guy in the world and I am so proud of him. Hes truely MY hero and has done his duty for Freedom of America. He is getting out in January and we are planning on getting married and starting our lives together. I just wanted everyone to know how awesome, brave and courageous my boyfriend is.

Lucky Guy

Girlfriend,
    You have one lucky Marine on your hands. With you waiting for him he dared not let anything happen to him that was "really" bad! LOL! Wish you both a long happy marriage and lots of kids and grandkids!
    Semper Fidelis
    Joe

Phu Bai tower:
    YW-11 for Phu Bai DASC-
    Remember, These are "A" models!
    YW-11 BuNo-151939
    '65 Model CH-46A

Comment

Working...
    X