Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Combat Diary, Lima Company, 3/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Diary, Lima Company, 3/25

> Devil Dogs,
    >
    > I had the chance last night to preview a new documentary on the Iraq tour of
    > L/3/25 from Columbus, Ohio. The company is known for suffering more casualties
    > than any other similar sized unit to have served in the war.
    >
    > The film is made my a guy named Mike Epstein; the co-producer and military
    > advisor is a friend and former Lieutenant of mine in 2/5, Jon Yellen, who is
    > now an investment banker in NYC.
    >
    > It is a documentary that is compelling, moving, emotional and very realistic.
    > The Marines, particularly the SNCO, NCOs and enlisted, come off great in the
    > film. The combat scenes (from Marines' camcorders) are realistic to the max.
    > There are more than a few sad moments in the film (which is still being
    > finalized) but it will make you appreciate yet again the dedication and
    > bravery of the Marines.
    >
    > The working title is "Combat Diary, Lima Company, 3/25". It is scheduled to
    > air for two hours on A&E on Memorial Day...my advice is... don't miss it...it
    > is one of the best things done about Marines that I have seen in years.
    >
    > Semper Fi, Kevin

Lima Company

I am looking forward to the documentary . My son Captain Billy Brown is with the 3/25 .. God Bless all of the service men >He has told me about the film can not wait to see it .

Comment

Working...
    X