Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Welcome Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Pitt
    replied
    Welcome Home!

Men
    Our younger brothers have done us proud, from pilots to ground troops, they have renewed our countrys faith in it's Marines.
    Roy

Leave a comment:

• Darrell Asplund
    replied
    Welcome Home

An excellent idea! You can put my name on that letter. in
    BOLD letters!

Semper Fidelis Marines!

Leave a comment:

• Jack S. Warner
    replied
    Allan:

Out F*&^%#@ standing. Fantistic idea. Could we also put together a letter to all the Marines in "Country", thanking them for their service and signing all the members of "Pop A Smoke" with no addresses of course........

I think these guys have done a fantastic job and want them to know that we think of them and offer our support and assistance if they will lift the "35 years of age" restriction.......

Semper Fidelis,
    Jack "The Screw" Warner

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Welcome Home

Welcome Home

It should be imperative to say Welcome Home!! to ALL of our returning service men and women.

Think back 35 years ago and I'll bet you wish it was said to you then.

I get a real good feeling when I hear it today. Let's don't let these guys and gals wait as long as we did.

Working...
X